Do’s (highly encouraged):
1. Ask questions – start the conversation
2. Solve problems – help each other out. Don’t just stick to ‘likes’ on the posts from your friends, get involved, give your recommendations.
3. Be positive – celebrate each other’s posts. If someone is posting for the first time and you’re a power poster, let them know what was great about their post.
4. Be informed – use search and see if anyone else has posted and the answers are there or bump old threads with new relevance to the top.
5. Think before you post, make it count, make it useful
6. Be genuine – that’s what makes this place brilliant. Real people, real reviews about products you’ve discovered that are brilliant.
1. Offensive or violent language
2. Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
3. Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
4. Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
5. Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
6. Commercial solicitations or the promotion of a competitor
We don’t want to have to remove you. Yes, it does happen. Stick to the rules and you won’t be one!
Join the Most Active and Largest Telugu Digital Marketing Community